Our Test Equipment
- Qualmark OVS 2.5 This is a 30″x30″ chamber and is a versatile chamber because it has less LN2 consumption but still fits most products. It is upgraded to the latest technology. Over 800 HALTs have been performed in this chamber and counting – everything from research electronics going to Antarctica to subsea oil exploration equipment.
- Qualmark Typhoon 3.0 This is a 36″x36″ chamber and has seen plenty of action – over 200 HALT’s have been performed in this chamber – everything from implantable medical products to military gear to telecom racks.
- Qualmark OVS 1.0 This is the baby of our family – a 12″x12″ chamber – perfect for smaller products. We had this chamber in our Bedford Massachusetts for two years and it has just come back and ready to HALT your real small stuff. The lowest cost HALT chamber on the West Coast.
- Real Chambers Real 36 This is our newest chamber, a 36″x36″ chamber with adjustable height. Great all around HALT chamber and perfect for our taller products. Also we have been using this a lot for our HASS customers because of its larger overall size.
Note for larger products we have the option of adding extender doors to expand the size of the chamber in two dimensions.
- Espec Temperature/Humidity Chamber
- CSZ Temperature/Humidity ChamberBoth of these chambers are used for our long term cycling and long term temp/humidity soaks. These chambers support our Accelerated Life Tests (ALTs) more than our HALT’s but occasionally we use them during HALT troubleshooting.
- Fluke Hydra Thermal and voltage collector for each chamber
- National Instruments Vibration Analyzer for each chamber
- 90X Optical Microscope with camera for inspection during failures
- Various power supplies, voltmeters, sound meters, and more
- Each lab is outfitted with 110V and 230V single and three phase power