Date(s): Tuesday, September 27, 2011 to Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Time: 6pm-8pm two nights a week (Tues/Thurs) for 10 weeks
Instructor: 5 different modules, 5 different PRG instructors
Length: 10 weeks
Location: Foothill College, Los Altos, CA
PRC-01: Engineering Development Sept. 27th
PRC-02: Product Reliability Oct. 11th
PRC-03: Data Mgmt. & Collaboration Oct. 25th
PRC-04: Supply Chain Management Nov. 8th
PRC-05: Business Compliance Nov. 29th
You can grow the knowledge and skills of your people by providing the following learning experience – Benefits to Participants:
- What is the Product Realization Process?
- How to effectively bring new products to market?
- What are the tools for collaboration and team based development?
- Learn Current Best Practices
- Gain Continuing Educational Units (CEU’s)
For more information on schedule and program specific content see the website www.productrealizationgroup.com