Product Realization Group (PRG) Lunch and Learn Series Event:
Regulatory Considerations throughout the Product Lifecycle – Panel Discussion
Date: Nov 12, 2009, 11:30am – 1:30pm
Location: National University, 3031 Tisch Way, 100 Plaza East, SJ, CA
This seminar is also available by WEBINAR.
To Register for the live SEMINAR, go to http://www.productrealizationgroup.com/register.php
To Register for the WEBINAR, go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/608702874.
Regulatory compliance is becoming a bigger factor for how products are developed as governments force cleaner materials and business increase their emphasis on sustainable practices. In this seminar, Mike Silverman will host and moderate a dynamic and interactive panel discussion where you will learn about:
• Introduction about how regulatory and reliability are playing big parts in companies today – Mike Silverman, Managing Partner, Ops A La Carte
• Compliance within the medical industry and how it intersects with reliability – David Tu, Senior Reliability Engineer, Ops A La Carte
• Safety/EMC in new and emerging markets, including pitfalls and lessons learned – Lee Ould, CEO, Safety Engineering Labs
• RoHS, WEEE, and REACH, including regulations for different regions (EU, China, Korea, California) – Vineet Chaudhary, Product Marketing, SiliconExpert
• Customer’s perspective to regulatory and how companies deal with this complex set of issues – Ken Kapur, Corporate Compliance Manager, KLA-Tencor
If you are currently engaged in Regulatory Compliance, and are interested in learning more about the changes that are taking place, then this session is for you. To make sure your questions are addressed, please email them in advance when you register or raise them during the session.
Mike Silverman, Managing Partner, Ops A La Carte
David Tu, Senior Reliability Engineer, Ops A La Carte
Lee Ould, CEO, Safety Engineering Labs
Vineet Chaudhary, Product Marketing, SiliconExpert
Ken Kapur, Corporate Compliance Manager, KLA-Tencor